Saturday 10 March 2012

Cheaters! Why are people so small?

I have been playing video games since I was 5 years old, always enjoying the new and exciting directions game developers take me.  But there has always been a festering groupe of people who feel the need to cheat and exploit everything and anything they can get their dirty little hands on.

The other night I came upon a kid who had figured out a glitch in the game that allowed him to clamber up onto of a certain building, putting him in a position where he could shoot people and not be detected due to the fact that people do not expect to be shot from somewhere you are not supposed to be able to go.  This afforded me the opportunity to create a video exposing this cheater in all his ill gotten glory.  

The next day this same person thought it would be funny to join a game session of mine telling me how funny it is that I made a video and reported him.  He had not been fazed nor did he seem to care.  He actually thought it amusing and odd that I found his act of cheating offensive.

What is with people and their lack of honor?  I believe that your actions are what make you who you are. If you abide by the rules and conduct yourself in an honorable maner then you are an honorable person.  What do you think that makes you if your a cheater, glitcher and ignorant to the people around you?

A Cheater Caught in the Act and Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10